Rules and Regulations:
1. Maktab is for children ages 4-18 years for Boys & 4-9 Years for Girls.
2. Islamic dress code is required during classes. For girls, an Abaya is preferred, recommended and needed.
3. Maktab hours will be fixed as agreed upon, unless otherwise notified. Any request of change in timing have to be agreed in advance with the admin department.
4. Student should log-on at least 5 minutes before commencement of the class, and should complete the study hours as agreed.
5. Grace time is allowed up to 15 minutes for being late on an occasional basis. If you know that the child will be late more than 15 minutes, prior information should be given to Admin. Same rule applies if your child will be absent for the day.
6. Course fees and payment details will be communicated through mail. Course fee is due on the 1st of every month of English Calendar.
7. For kids every 3 months Parents meeting will be conducted.
8. You must follow the instructions given in regards to educational, administrative & behavioral aspects.
9. Respect must be shown to the teaching staff.
For further clarifications please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
© Copyright 2012-2013 Deeniyatonline.com. All rights reserved.